On this page, you can discover all the job opportunities we have available at The Hunslet Club. We are a not-for-profit youth organisation and registered charity based in the heart of South Leeds; therefore, your involvement could help the next generation reach their full potential.
Vehicle Mechanic – Tutor
Term Time only with 12 weeks off per year
Actual salary up to £22,344
We are looking for a knowledgeable and dedicated member of staff to join our expanding education team! The successful candidate will be delivering on the new 14-16 Vocational Development Programme, which supports learners in achieving vocational qualifications at Level 1 in either an Award or a Certificate.
For more information and to apply, check out our job listing on Indeed.
8 PM to 11 PM evening shifts and weekends
- Empty and clean rubbish bins – empty into appropriate waste bins
- Vacuum all carpeted areas and spot clean when necessary
- Sweep, mop, and polish floors using the appropriate cleaning supplies
- Clean and dust furniture, ledges, light fixtures, and other hard-to-reach places
- Wash windows, mirrors and glass surfaces and ensure they are free of streaks
- Clean and disinfect restrooms and ensure that soap and paper dispensers are well-stocked
- Help with setting up and clearing away function room furniture
- Inform the caretaker of anything that is broken or not functioning correctly so that the issue is resolved promptly
- Meet standards and frequency levels detailed in cleaning rotas for all areas of the club
- Use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically
- Inform the caretaker when stocks are low
- Where practicable ensure windows and doors are closed and lights switched off
- Ensure you are aware of responsibilities for the health and safety of yourself and others
- The job description cannot be exhaustive due to the nature of the club
- Contribute to the wider life of The Hunslet Club
- Adhere to the organisation’s policies and procedures at all times
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate to the post or which may from time to time be reasonably determined by the caretaker/operations manager
Job Type: Part-time – 12 hours per week
- Salary: From £10.42 per hour
Flexible language requirement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Content The Hunslet Club Operations/Finance Manager to apply – email@example.com or call 0113 2716489 for more information.
Canteen Role working weekends at the Rugby Club canteen making hot food.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide a high standard of customer service by assisting customers with food
- Fresh food preparation and cooking in line with the Canteen Menu
- Cooking and counter serving of food to customers
- Ensure that the canteen area is clean and sanitized at all times including cleaning of kitchen utensils, appliances (including fridges/ovens), work surfaces, floors and walls
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation as well as Fire Regulations
- Contribute to a friendly, customer service focussed environment for all staff, learners, members and visitors to the Rugby Club
Content The Hunslet Club Operations/Finance Manager to apply – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2716489 for more information or to apply.