Information for Parents/Carers
- Your child must be in KS1 or above to attend our Activity Camp
- When booked in advance a full day session (9.00 – 3.00.pm) is just £10 or a half day session is just £5
- To secure this rate and book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you may be asked to provide proof of age for your child in the form of a birth certificate.
Children must register as members of The Hunslet Club via a Membership Form. This is free of charge.
The Club accepts bacs payments only. Refunds will not be given and days are not transferable once booked.
Activity camp parent evaluation form – Summer 2016
Our Summer Holiday Activity camp was our biggest to date attended by an average of over 100 children and young people each day.
We asked parents to answer some questions about their experience of sending their children to our Activity Camp. Here are some of the comments we received:
How was the activity camp helpful to you?
- It keeps children active throughout summer
- Affordable childminding
- Knowing children are safe at all times
- Somewhere to take them whilst working
How confident were you sending your child/children to activity camp?
- Very confident sending them to Hunslet Club
- Knowing there is great staff working with the kids.
- Children that already attend the club regularly so the club is well known to them
How confident were you after the activity camp had ended?
- Very confident – told lots of people how great it is
- Really confident as my children were very happy and had a great time!
Did your child enjoy the sessions?
- They loved it!
- Lots of different activities on offer
- Lots of positive feedback about how much they loved it from the children
What part did your child/children enjoy the most?
- Hair salon
- Beauty Salon
- Dodge ball
- Playing and socialising with other children
- Free time
- Arts and crafts
Did your child/children face any problems whilst here?
- Most feedback stated no problems at all
- One parent had one problem but nothing serious and was sorted quickly
How useful did you find the activity camp and staff?
- Staff were friendly, useful ,friendly and polite.
- Great place to send the kids
- The environment makes you feel safe, fun and friendly.
What did you/your children like the least?
There was no negative feedback the kids loved all activities and were sad to leave
Would you send your child/children again?